Friday, September 17, 2004

Question for Mr. Bush

What do you consider to be your major accomplishments in the past four years? What in your record should suggest to the American people that it's a good idea that we allow you to continue in your job?

Seriously, somebody needs to ask him why he thinks he should get to be President, why we should believe what he says, and why Kerry wouldn't be a suitable alternative. He's the fucking incumbent. It's on him to prove that he deserves to keep the job. I'd also like to see someone ask Kerry what about his Vietnam experience is relevant to how he would do the job of President. He hasn't made any effort to connect the two. I know he served honorablly and then protested when he got home. What does that have to do with anything? What should I be able to infer from that biographical information. I'd venture that I'm more informed than the average American and I have no clue what he hoped this bio heavy campaign would accomplish. Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that John Edwards is the main appeal of John Kerry. I did give Edwards a hefty chunk of change in his primary battle, so I realize that I'm biased. Where is John Edwards? He's not on the tv. I live in Wisconsin. You think that he'd be camped out in my living room searching for votes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home