Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh no they didn't

If, on October 8, I don't get to watch the Texas-Oklahoma game on my television in the upper midwest I will be an unhappy man. Currently it looks like ABC is planning on showing those of us in the Great Lake states Minnesota and Michigan while the rest of the country gets the game in the Cotton Bowl. That's crap. I don't want to see a boring Bid Ten + one game. I'm especially upset because Texas has a great show of ending their little streak against OU. The crazy thing about Texas is that this isn't their best team of the past few years. The 2001 team may have been the most talented college football team of this decade, or at least comparable to last years USC team. If only they'd started Major.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't get me started on starting the Major. or at least putting him in when things looked bleak. I've got a pic of Bel and me at the Big 12 game on my desk, and while it makes me feel happy and burnt orangey and Texasy when I see it, always in the back of mind is a little voice muttering "@%$+* chris blankety-blank simms &$%@&(!"

maybe a bar nearby with directv? that's what I usually have to resort to for UT games. good-bye, and good luck! hehe. talk to you later, Erin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home