Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm famous

Okay, I'm not really famous. The client for my group's cost-benefit analysis project has apparently issued a press release touting the findings of our report. I may get questions from rural Wisconsin reporters. I doubt it though. We're scheduled to present our findings and answer questions on February 3. The meeting at which we will be presenting is usually about 20 people, but the guest list for our day has hit 50 and is rising. There will be several decision makers there.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

Congrats on your brush with public policy celebrity. If it's something you are looking for, I hope one of the decisionmakers decides to hire you. That would make me happy.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Editor said...

I don't want anyone in this region of the country to hire me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home