Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Fine Replacement

After much searching, Mrs. LaBlog and I have found a more than adequate replacement for Indie Coffee, the finest coffee shop in Madison. Not to be mistaken for the finest coffee in Madison, which is, of course, Ancora Coffee. I love Ancora Coffee. Our replacement is Progress Coffee, which is located just east of I-35 on San Marcos between 5th and 6th. It is located next door to the Royal Family, which is a fine little boutique. They have some shirts, bags, watches, but mostly they have mopeds. Progress has a nice atmosphere and really nice tea and coffee. I don't drink coffee dessert beverages, so I can't make any judgement about those, only black coffee and black tea, both excellent. They also have waffles on the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home