Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Things have been crazy busy again. Mrs. LaBlog and I bought a house. We've painted and moved most of our stuff in, but we have yet to unpack the vast majority of boxes. We made the trek to Northwest Arkansas which took 10 hours, as opposed to the normal 8. The wind was so bad that our poor little Scion xB felt like it was getting swatted around like a cat's toy. After we return to Austin and find the camera, there will be photographic evidence of our home's existence posted to this blog.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home