Monday, October 04, 2004

Not reassuring

I spent a couple hours earlier tonight listening to an CIA analyst from the Near East and South Asia team tell me about his job. One thing that stood out was when he mentioned that the team responsible for Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and the like has the biggest workload and the smallest staff of the various CIA teams. I'm not sure that that makes any sense at all to me. Isn't that the region of the world with which we've been having so many problems lately? That was my understanding anyway. On another note, the CIA gives out pencils, post-it notes, pens, lapel pins, and other neat stuff when they make recruiting visits. Suck on that law school. As a rule, I will begin picking a fight with law school in all of my future posts. When I say law school, I don't many any specific law school, more the concept of law school. For those that know me, this is much like my declaration of war against Sonic when I worked at Thundercloud. It's more for my amusement than anything else. It's especially fun when you consider that my best friend is in law school. That's why I'm not picking fights with law students. I do have my suspicions about you dual degree folks. You've been warned.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous sexy xxx stories said...

When she voiced no objection, he ate pussy and sent histongue way inside where he scoured the walls and gorged himself onadulterous fuck. ``When Arnie set off his device, my vocal processor became damaged.
sexy diaper stories
bestiality loli stories
brother sister taboo stories
femdom caning stories
fuck my mom stories
When she voiced no objection, he ate pussy and sent histongue way inside where he scoured the walls and gorged himself onadulterous fuck. ``When Arnie set off his device, my vocal processor became damaged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home