Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I really want some new sneakers

Meredith and I made a deal that if I got a 100 on my statistics exam, she would buy me a new pair of converse. I have come up just shy in my attempt to earn these shoes, but she has decided to let a 99 count as good enough. While I still don't meet this mark, I hope that with a recount of points, I can move in a win my shoes. There is an ongoing correspondence with super TA Darrell regarding a couple of points that I didn't get that I feel I deserve. So far, he is unwavering. I believe that I have God and the truth on my side, so I'll keep up my fight. Two points, that's all that seperates me from some kickass new shoes.

UPDATE: Not only did Darrell stand firm, he tried to kill me on three separate occasions in my dream the other night. I have since decided to make peace with the fact that I will not replace my departed black converse.

UPDATE II: Darrell seems to think that it is very strange that I would dream about him trying to kill me. I agree with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home