Sunday, November 07, 2004

Crazy man, Crazy

Sometimes, I am especially glad to be a college football fan. Last night, I watched maybe the best game that I've ever seen. Texas was down 35-7 in the first half and came back to win 56-35. I've never seen a team look as good as Texas did in the first half. I thank God that it was on TBS and I didn't have to deal with the ridiculous regional broadcasting of ABC. I hate that they give me the option of only mediocre Big Ten football games. There's not a team in the Big Ten that could win the Big XII South or either of the SEC divisions. The only possible game of national interest for the Big Ten can't even happen this year. How can I be expected to be impressed with Wisconsin beating, what one bowl eligible team and Michigan losing to Notre Dame. Granted, Notre Dame did beat Tennessee when the Vols were stuck with their third string quarterback due to a couple of shoulder injuries. I'm not impressed Big Ten. I still think that the two best teams in college football are Auburn and USC with Oklahoma and Texas right with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home