Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Only you understand me, AA Netsavers

I think the two people whom I was emailing have since disappeared for the night, or early morning. That's a shame. I was just getting warmed up. I'm just about out of coffee, so I'm switching to gatorade. I think I want to sleep a lot tomorrow. I'm reallly tired right now, but I'm coffee jittery. It's very exciting.

I had a dream that I gave the Commencement Address. It was strange, but I love my closing line. "I want to close with a quote from Davy Crockett, 'You all may go to hell. I'm going to Texas.'"

I don't really want my classmates to go to hell, but I like the line and I think of Wisconsin as hell, so maybe I just meant that they should stay where they are. Who knows?

I've still got a third of the paper to go. Parts of it are so bad. I don't understand how parts can be that bad at this point in the process. I have learned to not make wording suggestions without fulling thinking them out because then I just ended up going back and change them to how they were in the before time. I still have to write an appendix, but I'm not doing that until tomorrow, or later today I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home