Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apologies to the Queen Mary - Wolf Parade

Listening to Wolf Parade always makes me feel good. Sometimes it makes me think of Mrs. LaBlog and sometimes it makes me think of friends in other towns. Either way, it makes me think of positive things.

I guess I need to get my resume updated. My hope is that after this session I will be employed as an analyst somewhere in central Texas. That's not too much to hope for. I mentioned to my old boss that my job is likely to get cut and her response was along the lines of "sucks to be you." I guess I burned that bridge. I didn't know you could do that with politeness.

Why is it so windy? I prefer less windy.

The man on the tv show talking about how losing his job means losing everything, including his house, makes me sad.

I'm contemplating becoming a subsistence urban farmer. I don't think that will pay the mortgage though.

My youngest sister-in-law is going to visit Madison to look at graduate programs. I am confused with how much I want her to end up going to school there. I wasn't always happy in Madison, but I am very pleased with the University of Wisconsin. If only there weren't so many yankees there.

Did I mention that I'm freaked out about my household's employment situation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home