Friday, October 29, 2004

Big Ten Football is lame

I hate Big Ten football. There is very little interesting about it. I don't know that any of the teams could compete anywhere else. None of them really play anybody good in non-conference. Now, stupid ABC is going to show Ohio State vs. Penn State and Michigan vs. Michigan State as opposed to Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State and Texas vs. Colorado. Why do I only get to see boring games on my television. Why must my football options be so boring? Stupid Big Ten. Go Big XII. I'd much rather watch either of those Big XII games than what is offered to me.

UPDATE: So the ending of the Michigan State vs. Michigan game was unbelievable. Emily, Meredith and I all made good final score picks. The Oklahoma State vs. OU game was way better than Penn St. and Ohio St. I can still bitch about that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home