Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I wish I remember what I wrote down

It seems that the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities has deemed my application worthy of making it past the preliminary rounds. Now I may have to do a phone interview with some division's internship supervisor. I'm not sure which divisions I prioritized, and beyond that, I'm not sure that a phone interview suits me terribly well. While I think that I don't translate well on paper, I have no idea how I translate over the phone. In person, I'm pretty confident that things will go okay. I make eye contact and I listen. It usually works for me. Anyway, this represents a step closer to DC for the summer. My best good friend and his wife will be there for part of the summer, so that would be nice to live in the same place. It's no fun only seeing my best friend every four or five months, if that.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Go to DC! I'll be visiting there for a weekend and if I could see you and your lovely wife at the same time I'd probably be so happy that my head would explode. But don't think that's a bad thing. Go to DC!

--Ladypuppy

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Editor said...

I'm confused to find that someone I know who is much more qualified than I am did not make the initial cut. This makes me feel that perhaps making the first cut is a bigger deal than I had previously though. I still haven't been contacted though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home