Sunday, August 14, 2005

So it's almost football time again

I find it quite interesting that when Ricky Williams had 8 yards rushing in his preseason return, numerous sportswriters took jabs at him for how badly he played. I have yet to see anything about his 6.5 yards per carry rushing average in his second game. I guess it doesn't quite fit the storyline.

I am really bad at NCAA Football 2006. I think school and work have gotten in the way of my video game playing. It might be time to prioritize.

I don't know who will win the national championship this year, but I'm fairly certain that it won't be a team from the Big 10 or the Pac 10. Yes, I realize that defending champion USC has everyone back, but too many teams are too good for them to win 3 in a row. It just doesn't happen. My preferred result would be for Texas to beat Oklahoma in the title game. I think Oklahoma needs to lose their third consecutive national championship game.

I hope that Texas doesn't end the five game losing streak to OU just to see A&M end their five game losing streak to Texas. That would be a shame.

I want the Bears to sign Tim Couch. He's got to be better than everything they've got unless Orton learns the offense. If that happens Rex Grossman will be out of a job whenever he isn't injured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home