Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No title can capture the essence of this post...it's that mind blowingly intense

I'm totally fucking with you.

Next semester I am taking two classes, one of which is my required workshop and the other is a budgeting class. On top of that I think I'm going to do a 2 hour independent study and write a report on something that has to do with state tax policy. I'm also going to continue working for Don Nichols as well as adding in about 15 hours a week with the Wisconsin Sentencing Commission. It should be great fun if Ii don't wear myself out.

I'm writing a paper about easing regressive taxes without the benefit of a state income tax. Texas, I'm looking your way. It frustrates me to write papers about taxation and Texas and always conclude that my policy alternatives are not at all feasible. Now, I'll try to write something interesting that may be palatable for Texas policy makers.

Myspace just crashed Safari.

Meredith is currently at a Rhett Miller show.

I am currently not doing my homework that is due tomorrow. In fact, I'm not even working on the appropriate computer. The website for my class doesn't work on Safari and Meredith has Explorer on hers. I'm too lazy to add it.

Super big thanks to the Kevin Clarks for allowing me to sleep on their couch and much more excitingly to sleep in their bed. It was magical Kevin. I miss Austin and hope to be there sometime in the future. No idea on when that might be.

It's supposed to get up into the 60's this weekend. That's spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home