Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Meredith made me

Meredith has dared me to put my college football predictions down for all to see, so here I go.

ACC champ: Miami
Big 10: Ohio State
Big 12: Texas
Big East: They play football there? West Virginia?
PAC 10: USC
SEC: LSU
Notre Dame will go 8-3. Wisconsin will go 9-2 as will Penn State and Texas Tech. Oklahoma will go 8-3. The Aggies will not go to a bowl game.

Texas will play USC in the Rose Bowl and defeat them. I think it is possible that Texas will play Miami in this game. I can't see USC losing a conference game, but a Fresno State upset is possible.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Alabama has their two toughest games coming up with LSU and Auburn. I just don't see them beating LSU. I also don't see LSU getting upset by an Arkansas team that has apparently decided to waste a redshirting freshman quarterback a year before the nation's top quarterback recruit comes to school there.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Editor said...

I think that some people are calling for Nutt's head. That probably has more to do with him fleecing the school with that Nebraska stunt two years ago and openly campaigning for the LSU job last year. Being on the verge of, what, 2-9 probably doesn't help after they had a losing season with Matt Jones last year. I can't believe how badly he wasted a player with that much talent. I saw Matt Jones single-handedly beat a good Texas team in 2003.

TJ Ford is always relevant as I love my Longhorns and the Bucks are my local squadron. Here's hoping he doesn't break his neck again. He looked good though. 16 points and 14 assists are numbers any point guard not named Iverson would take. Iverson would hate to have that many assists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home