Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thanks Rutgers

Well, every Texas fan should be happy right now. I don't think that Rutgers has any shot of playing for a national championship, even if they go undefeated. It's unfortunate for them that voters probably won't think as highly of a 12-0 Rutgers than they would have felt about a 12-0 Louisville or West Virginia team. For what it's worth, I think West Virginia will destroy Rutgers. I hope San Jose State beats Boise State this weekend. I would hate for them to end the year as one of two undefeated teams. That could make the Fiesta Bowl really boring.

I'm really frustrated with this knee problem. I talked with me dad tonight and he pointed out that it's really unusual for an injury to last this long, so maybe I should see my normal doctor to see if there is something else going on. I haven't been able to walk without crutches or drive my car in about a month. I may have to reschedule my Wednesday interview for later this month, although there's no guarantee that things will be better by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home