Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Reunionization

My high school class is having it's ten year reunion in August. I have a hard time imagining something that would be less pleasant than going to my high school reunion. I'm more likely to go to the Clements ten year reunion. I don't keep up with people from high school. My high school girlfriend lives across town and I basically haven't talked to her since she introduced me to Mrs. LaBlog just over five years ago. It's just not my nature to keep in touch. It's a fault. There are certain people with whom I try to stay in contact, but I don't think any of them are in my graduating class. I haven't spoken with anybody in my graduating class in seven or eight years. One girl went to UT and I saw her one time on campus my junior year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home