Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Don't You Evah

I've been hearing the new Spoon single every time I turn on the radio lately. I like it. Tonight I went to Waterloo and picked up a copy. There are eight songs on the disk, and five of them are remixes of Don't You Evah. The reason I made the purchase is that the eighth track is the original recording of the song by the original artists, The Natural History. The Natural History seem to be defunct despite the fact that they have a really good album that's been ready for release since the fall of '04. Here's where I beg. If anybody knows how I can get a copy of this album, let me know. Max and Julian Tepper wrote and played some great music together. It's a shame that their last album full of music is not available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home