Thursday, October 07, 2004

School Times

So it's about a month into my first year of grad school and I have some observations. The thing that I'm most impressed with is how nice and generally pleasant my fellow students are. I'd always dreamed of having a nemesis by this stage of my life, but there's not been any opportunity to pick one up. Another thing that I've noticed is that the very few Republicans in the program haven't had one political thing to say that I haven't first read on the GOP Teamleader website. I wonder if they realize how often they repeat lies to class. My classes are interesting. I'm enjoying statistics. Sometimes I feel like my policy-making process class is an ADHD remedial political science class. The papers will be very worthwhile though. Other than that, I'm generally impressed with the people in the program. Everyone's got a soft spot for jiggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home