Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I think the term is frivolous

Dear readers, you may remember that just over a week ago I purchased a brand new Imac. Well, I've just finished purchasing an airport extreme base station, a new printer, and a 12-inch powerbook. What's a couple grand in the grand scheme of things? Not a whole hell of a lot.

Meredith has now worked two days at her new job. Needless to say, she is enjoying it much more than Pop Deluxe! The exclamation is part of the store's name. I'm not trying to imply some great excitement. I am very happy for her though.

I'm almost done with school. I have a lot of shit due starting Sunday at noon and ending Wednesday at some point in time. I'm really thrilled about it. What kind of professor makes a take-home final due at noon on a Sunday? A shitty professor, that's what kind.

I'm writing a memo about this girl's policy analysis paper. She's really smart and it's mostly good. How am I to offer much in the way of constructive criticism? I don't know either.

I had to give two presentations this week. If you know me, then you know that I'm an attention whore that needs to define the terms of my attention showers. I don't like being forced to give presentations. They make me nervous. People laughed during both presentations. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Emily says that it's because I'm funny. Hopefully that's the reason.

I talked to Melanie Manion about a project assistantship for next year. It seems that having taken 819 (econometrics) was a good move. Those of us who have taken it are in demand for professional PA-ships as well as PA-ships with professors. Yea us.

Ta Da!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

well, of course, your 819 presentation was good. and funny in a good way. I should know; I was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home