Sunday, November 06, 2005

I so smart, s-m-r-t

I got annoyed last night watching the football highlights. All of the ESPN guys kept saying that nobody believed that Miami could beat Virginia Tech, there was no way that Miami could handle all that speed. Please. In the build-up to that game, I don't see how anyone could have thought that Miami would be the team unused to a fast defense. Miami faced a very fast Florida State defense in the first week of the season, Va Tech had not seen anybody nearly that fast. Miami got to use what they learned against FSU and they won convincingly. I stand by my prediction that Miami has a very good shot at playing Texas in the Rose Bowl. Fresno State may surprise USC. I doubt it, but I won't be surprised if it happens. Penn State looks much better than I want to give them credit for being. They pushed the Badgers around this weekend. I was very surprised to see Brian Calhoun get handled like that. All of my other predictions look to be at least on pace to being correct.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Cut Bill some slack. In most years a blocked shot would qualify as the defensive play of the year for the Nuggets whether it was in game one or game 81. I'm nervous that Carmelo Anthony may take the place of Alex English as the most memorable Nugget of all time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home