Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Define a "short critique"

Does half a page count as a short critique? It's single spaced. My goal is to push this bad boy up onto the second page. Then, I'll be fine. It's in the am. I haven't listened to my record yet, but I will. I have a full day of school and bowling tomorrow. Emily better wear socks or I'll be super pissed, even though she lives downtown and it wouldn't be a huge walk to get some socks. How do people not wear socks?

UPDATE: For my money, 420 words qualifies as a short critique of a reasonable length.
UPDATE II: Meredith is not wearing socks today. Madness.

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with the socks obsession? and would you be interested to know that I'm wearing fraggle rock socks today: Gobo on my right foot and Wembley on the left. or does your sock dictatorship only apply to those living in the snow? talk to you later, EKG.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Emily and I had a bowling date, so if she didn't wear socks then there might be a problem. In general though, it's really cold and socks make feet less cold so it seems like a common sense thing. The bowling didn't happen. Instead, I got my ass handed to me in table tennis.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, bowling without socks is not attractive. there's a major health issue to consider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home