Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bowling update

Tonight, I was the team's high scorer. Our competition failed to appear, but we beat our season average and won all three games. My scores were 133, 93, and 106, respectively. I'm proud of the 133, but I nearly choked at the end of the 106 game. I needed 2 pins in the 10th frame to win and I guttered my first ball before getting 7 on my second ball.

Here's the thing, three games in a night is hard work. We start just after 9 and get home just after midnight.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Administrator said...

I added The Big Lebowski soundtrack to my iPod tonight. That's the extent of my bowling participation in the last couple of years.

I'm very impressed by the 133. I seem to recall feeling like a champ on the very rare occasion that I cracked 100. Well played.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home