Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Professionalism

I think that I am at a point in life where not getting a professional class job would be incredibly disappointing to me. At the same time, I am at a point where I don't want to have anything to do with offices, ties, or bosses. At some point, these competing feelings will come into full-on conflict. I'm smart and frankly, I am very skilled as an analyst. I enjoy investigating data. I have a knack for finding trends and understanding patterns. At the same time, I love going to shows, sleeping in, and drinking beer. This is why I want to have my own consulting firm. That way, I could essentially set my schedule. I would be my boss, hopefully along with Kevin. I would be able to keep a beer fridge in my office. I would be able to write-off a luxury suite at DKR as a legitimate business expense. I would also be able to pick jobs that interest me. I'll be honest though, I enjoy performing analyses of programs with which I am unfamiliar. I enjoy the detached evaluation of data. It is interesting. And again, I am good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home