Monday, January 30, 2006

Spoon - Series of Sneaks

Does this count as cheating? You bet your ass it does. I blame the Underground. It's a pretty red vinyl record.

My first night of league bowling is tomorrow night. I am pleased about this.

I've decided against Mustaches for Kids this year.

I think I may have to do much more work at the Sentencing Commission than I had planned on doing. I convinced this guy that a cost-benefit analysis would be really useful. He agreed. Guess who works there who knows how to do a CBA.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

Ha ha. This is why you will make a sucky bureaucrat (that's a compliment, by the way). Rather than passing work off to others, you actually create it for yourself. The key is to accrue power and eschew work. You seem to have done the opposite . . . unless by accruing work you also hope to accrue power. You're clever, Mr. Brendon. I've got my eye on you.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Texas Water Development Board, look out. I've got my sights set on you. That's where the power is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home