Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the French - Local Information

Erin, you would like this band. They're a lot like Hefner. By that, I mean that it's the same people playing a similar style.

The place where I get my haircuts is cursed. The guy who cuts Meredith's hair broke his arm a month ago and the guy who cuts my hair just broke his leg. I want a haircut, but I have to trust whomever is cutting it. It's a tragedy.

Hi Laney. I would feel strange saying hi to someone on somebody else's blog, so if you read my blog, you'll know that I say hi back.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh. so is Hefner no more? I put some of their stuff on my ipod and their songs come up on shuffle a lot. guess Zippy likes "Cigarettes in Bed" almost as much as I do. thnks for the heads up, EKG.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Editor said...

I don't know if Hefner is no more or what. The French are sort of like Hefner with drum machines. When I listen to a couple of their songs, I actually picture you dancing around to them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home