Sunday, January 29, 2006

Butterglory - Are you building a temple in heaven

I have applied for a senior auditor position with the SAO down in Austin. I am actually quite qualified for the position. Now, it is up to them what they do with that.

My CBA group had a meeting today. The project that wouldn't die is almost over. We have a presentation in Jefferson next Friday morning and then another presentation later in the month. Then, it should be done. I hear that there's a press release, but I have yet to see it.

I'm going to try to post a link to the record of the day on the Waterloo website so that anyone who cares to may purchase what I listen to.

The Super Bowl is in a week and I barely care at all.

I made some really good steak last night We went to Penzey's Spice World and spent about $25 on various spices. The bavarian spice mix is very good on steak. Meredith made some masterful mashed potatoes. Nobody makes them better than her. We had farm fresh eggs, toast, and strawberries for breakfast today. It's been a good weekend for home cooking.

UPDATE: I have now applied for jobs as a Budget Analyst and Research Analyst, respectively, with the city of Austin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home