Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spoon - Soft Effects (special edition #126 of 500)

This is as cheating as cheating gets. It's an ep, but it's on vinyl as a full length. It repeats on either side.

I amaze myself with how tired I manage to stay. It's incredible.

Meredith was told today that she isn't working during spring break which is in just over a week. Her boss has known this for a while, but nobody thought to tell Meredith. Plane tickets are really expensive now. We can save some money by driving to Chicago and then flying from there, but I don't know if we'll do that. My preference is to drive someplace a reasonable distance from here. Fayetteville may be too far, but I'd like to see the kids. I know that Meredith really wants to see her family too. I'm not sure how we'll get anywhere. It may just be a short trip to Chicago. I like Chicago, but that's not much of a vacation.

I hope everyone had a nice Texas Independence Day. The basketball team blew it last night, but the men and women both kicked ass in the Big XII indoor trackmeet. The Texas punter placed in the 60 meter sprint. That's great.

I wish there were new episodes of the Daily Show on this week. I don't care about the Academy Awards, so this isn't a good trade-off for me.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Administrator said...

I found myself wishing they would just have Rob Cordray, as bad as he was the one time he did host, man the desk so we could have something this week. Any Daily Show is better than no Daily Show at all. I don't think I've seen any of the nominated movies this year unless Batman got nominated for something.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it did. Cinematography. So there you go. Colbert has been new this week, so that's been something, at least.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Editor said...

I was thinking that an hour-long Colbert Report would be better than a Cordry-hosted Daily Show. Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home