Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weezer - the blue album (s/t)

Here's tonight's bowling update. I started off weak with a 78, but then finished okay with a 134 and a 124. I was at 100 through 7 frames in the last game, so I did fall off a bit at the end. I was really tired.

I had a dream the other day that I was attacked by a whale in Loch Ness. I drained the Loch and called Carolyn Heinrich in to do some research on the whale. Emily came too. We thought the whale had died, but it came back to life, sort of like Jesus. Then I woke up.

School is wearing me out. Work is wearing me out. That's synergy.

I have a draft of my big group assignment due on Monday. That's going to stress me out. We have an assignment due in 871 next week too. Meredith sings on Saturday. Afterwards, we're going to go see Nada Surf at the crappy Annex.

They drink too much beer here. Did I just say that? I don't know if too much beer would be possible for me, but these people here make me a believer that it actually is possible to have too much beer.

I get to write a report on Cocaine sentencing in Wisconsin.

Cleaning a meat grinder is horrible. It's still worth having though.

I get a test back tomorrow. I also shave tomorrow. Superstitions and all.

Seriously, I'm really tired. Also, I really want a job for after graduation. LBB, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home