Friday, May 05, 2006

Another one done

I've now presented my report to the Secretary of Revenue. It was much less stressful than I had anticipated.

I have a paper due on Monday. There is a book that I need in order to write this paper. No bookstores in Madison have it. No libraries in Madison have it. My procrastination has screwed me on this one. This is well justified procrastination. I was working 70-80 hours a week on that damn report. That didn't leave me with much time for doing other schoolwork, or for finding a job. Speaking of jobs, the Secretary asked me to apply for a job. He didn't ask me personally. He asked the four of us. I really need a job. It seems like I shouldn't be the only person in my group who doesn't have a job, or at least a decent prospect. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home