Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Health, or lack thereof

The way I've felt the past several days is what I had in mind when I talked to the Associate Director of my school last year about leaving the program. Those who know me from my undergraduate days may remember the strange illness that magically appeared and the exhaustion and random pain that went along with that. That's about how I feel these days. I don't like it one bit. Maybe it will magically disappear later in the day. That would be excellent. I had to ask for my first ever extension yesterday because my body wouldn't allow me to be in any position other than horizontal. It's hard to be thoughtful, or to even type, in that situation. Of course, my extension gives me until noon today. I'm feeling progressively worse, which isn't a good sign. I'm just going to have to turn something in that I can't be proud of and hope for the best. I'm a second year domestic policy student in a first year international policy class, maybe I can hope for some sypathy. I graduate on Saturday, theoretically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home