Monday, June 04, 2007

Less Lamer, More Better

Mrs. LaBlog made it to Dallas and should be in Austin shortly before midnight. Hooray.

Because I was so obsessively healthy this weekend, I decided to go wild with the food today. I had breakfast at the Waffle House, the standard eggs over easy that I love so much. I followed that up with chopped beef and cole slaw at the Southside Market. For dinner, I went healthy with a burger, fries, and a shake. The burger was on a wheat bun. For an example on how I took care of myself this weekend, I had brisket, sausage, dirty rice, biscuits and gravy, a hamburger, some beer, french fries, fried alligator, ham, potatoes au gratin, shrimp creole, gumbo, shrimp etouffee, jambalaya, fried shrimp, fried chicken, red beans and rice, more biscuits, and more beer. I was almost monk-like in my self denial.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

A gustatory tour of the great state of Texas! Holy crap it sounds so wonderful and so horrifying all at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home