Thursday, June 07, 2007

You're Failing Me

I have made repeated requests for people to talk me out of being rational and in to a new car. So far, the rational side is still winning. I want either a new Civic or a Fit, but I am not sure that I want to take on car payments while I have a working car already. Come on readers, convince me that a new car is a good idea. I'm not even talking about a flashy car, I'm talking about two very practical compact cars with great safety features. What's wrong with me?

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Man, you turned down your dream job because you're so damned reasonable. You deserve this. Deserve it. Plus, you'll be making good enough money working for the state to more than afford it. Seriously, you shouldn't even be concerning yourself about the "reasonable" position. Do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home