Thursday, April 21, 2005

mixed news

I was informed yesterday that I get to interview for a professional project assistantship for next year. This is good news. Getting a PA-ship would mean free tuition plus a stipend as well as professional work experience. The bad news is that, in her infinite wisdom, our associate director sent all three of us who are interviewing for this particular opportunity the same email that was addressed to the three of us. Not that there are a lot of people at La Follete of whom I don't think highly, but I think that I am stuck going up against two of the better quality people and students in the program. Of course, I have the least experience and the highest tuition bill of the threee of us. I don't see the DOA Division of Executive Budget and Management getting someone who won't be capable of doing a very good job for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home