Monday, April 11, 2005

What to do

Some readers may or may not know that I have an important meeting in the morrow. Essentially, I'm going to decide my academic future. This is particularly strange because I thought that I'd already decided my academic future. You know, when I moved to Wisconsin. Turns out, I may have been wrong. It should be an interesting experience. As a side note, if you ever feel that you have selected a topic for a project that you can't be happy working on, change your topic. Even if your professor gives you that, 'it's too late in the semester' talk, change it. There is no sense being stuck with a crap topic. Who gives a fuck why some kids expect to graduate from college and other kids don't even expect to graduate from high school. You want to know what determines the expectation? The single strongest factor in determining educational expectations in teenagers is their academic ability. Pretty fucking shocking, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home