Monday, April 18, 2005

Caught being unfaithful

I am starting to get worried that my computer knows that it is going to be replaced soon. You see, I've been lusting after a new powerbook for some time. Sure, I own a powerbook, but it has decided that it can't be bothered to work properly. This leaves me in a state of fear as I work on my various papers that come due in the very near future. Oddly enough, I won't be replacing my current computer until such time as all of my current assignments have long since been turned in. Tiger comes out at the end of the month. I'm wating for that. Another fun thing, is that we'll also be getting a new desktop. We're thinking an Imac. It doesn't stop there. We'll also be getting an airport extreme base station and airport extreme cards for the computers. Wireless internet will be coming to our home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home