Thursday, May 05, 2005

Update: May 5, 2005

Well, today has been an interesting day.

I went to my last class of my first year of grad school. It was pointless. The final for my rural sociology class is to basically write a short policy analysis about some poverty reduction program of my choice. I'm supposed to use the model that David Weimar wrote about it. Good thing I just wrote a gigantic policy analysis for him.

I have an interview next Wednesday with the state budget director and the assistant secretary of the department of administration. That should be exciting. Maybe Maureen and Karyn will decide that they don't want free school and health care, leaving me with a straight shot. That's not going to happen.

The big news of the day is my sister asked Meredith and I to be the guarandians of our niece and nephew should anything happen to my sister and brother-in-law. It makes me feel like I'm truly grown up. They're really good kids. As they say, it's an honor to be nominated.

My unimportant news is that my airport base station and my printer are going to get here tomorrow. That means I don't have to buy more ink for my current, crappy printer.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger tortcaesar said...

congrats! went fast, didn't it? good luck with your final papers and exams! B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home