Friday, January 27, 2006

Stevie Wonder - Talking Book

I like that Wisconsin's Revenue Secretary is a large black man from Alabama. I like even more that he flashed the hook 'em horns/ sign of the devil at me when I told him where I did my undergrad. I like even more that he hassled Jenna when she claimed Tulsa, OK, as the south and then said, "Now that's the south" when I said that I'm from Arkansas.

I'm worried that our task may be a little bigger than our timeframe. We'll just have to figure out the core of the problem. It'll be okay.

I'm wearing a tie.

I called Professor Reschovsky a handsome man. He wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.

I tried to listen to the Briefs today, but the cd wasn't in the case. That made my exit from the DOR parking lot that much less exciting.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was on the Stevie Wonder? I listened to him this afternoon. the Secretary of Revenue sounds supercool. good luck with your project. talk to you later, EKG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home