Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bob Wills - Greatest Hits

I had to take pain killers again today, but this time I couldn't make it to the bus. That's over 48 consecutive hours of back pain. I hate it. I'm using every trick that I can think of to get rid of it, but it just won't go away.

I'll probably be seeing a Clark brother next week. The newer, sportier model. KJC will be in town for a printmaking conference, so hopefully I'll get to see him while he's around. Brilliant scheduling by the way. Where would anyone rather be than Madison, WI, in early April?

Apparently there's some stud running back from Racine who may be interested in heading to Austin for his collegiate experience. They say he's likely the best player to ever come from Wisconsin. He had 2,000 yards rushing and was named unanimous player of the year despite missing two and a half games to injury. I read that he's 6'2, 220 lbs, and he runs a sub 4.4 40 yard dash. He'll probably end up in Madison or Ann Arbor.

I have a draft of my big group project due on Monday. We have to send copies to 4 peer editors. I hope it goes well. I hope. I posted our main spreadsheet to the group webspace in hopes that the rest of the updates will be made by early Thursday. None of my group members have opened it yet. It's only been 6 hours since I posted it though.

I have an assignment due on Thursday. The catch is that I don't want to do it. Take that, professor.

I got a phone call from the ACLU today. They want my money. It turns out that the NSA was doing some wire-tapping. I had no idea! The solicitor was a very slow-talking man with a Canadian phone number. The ACLU is outsourcing our aggravating volunteer opportunities.

I can't stress this enough, go to Tex Tubb's Taco Palace. It's a magical place with nymphs and cherubs. They may have been cherubic nymphs. I can never tell.

Denver is nearly equadistant from Madison, LA, and Austin. It's closest to Austin and furthest from LA. If we ever need a meet-up that is only about a 15 or so hour drive, then that's the place to go.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but once we get there do they have a Mr. Sinus or Curras equivalent? we have standards to maintain. EKG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home