Monday, March 20, 2006

Mogwai - Come On Die Young

I think I'm at a point in life at which I can no longer drink soda without feeling ill. I blame this on my intolerance of sugar. I like some colas and I don't feel any desire to switch to diet. The problem is that the midwest has not yet learned of this exotic beverage called iced tea. Or if they have, they have no idea how to make it. I suppose there isn't any shame in drinking water, but sometime more flavor is needed from the beverage.

I haven't been to class in eleven days. Tomorrow makes twelve days without having a professor attempt to educate me. Some would say thirteen since my last class was 871, but I will give that professor the benefit of the doubt. I don't think I'll be able to handle a full day on Wednesday. God I'm ready for this to be over. I just want to move and put this whole episode behind me.

I just got an email in which my name was misspelled. I really hate that. My name is very easy to spell. One "e" and no "a"s. Simple.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

As you know, I am with you on the soda front. As difficult as it was the first couple of days, my body generally rebels at the thought of drinking it now since it doesn't really quench the thirst (except for RC, I think I could still handle RC).

As for tea, I don't get how places screw it up so bad. Do they think it's supposed to taste swampy, or do they just not know how good it is when done right? Funny, but it's really simple to do it well (my parents do it in the microwive with basic cheap store-bought bags).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home