Friday, March 10, 2006

Radio Birdman - the Essential Radio Birdman pt.2

This is a great record. I highly recommend picking it up.

I'm like a really good sitcom wife from the 1950's. I woke up, made breakfast, made coffee, cooked chicken so that Meredith could pack a warm lunch, and then I took her to work. I came home, washed dishes, and did laundry. So ladies, I almost assure you that my wife would win any "my man is the sweetest" contests. I actually have no idea if that's true. I do stupid shit like ask her to get me a beer when we're sitting on the couch together and have my legs draped over her. But half the time I'm totally super sweet.

I'm going to Arkansas in a few hours. Truth be told, I'm going just past St. Louis in a few hours and then tomorrow I'll go to Arkansas.

I have to finish packing and paying bills, so goodbye for now. I'll try to keep posting the daily record while I'm gone, but I'm not sure how that will work when I'm in Little Rock. Maybe the Ted Leo show will count as the record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home