Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whitney Houston - Whitney

Remember when Whitney Houston was hot? This album is from that time.

871 makes me tired, but 869 makes me cry.

It's a tough life being a graduate student with a stipend, a free education, and a weeklong vacation coming up.

I absolutely love my cast-iron skillet. Everyone should get one. Because they are so heavy, you can cook food like you are grilling. It's really a handy tool in the kitchen. I'm not getting rid of my other pots and pans any time soon, but my cast iron is a good tool.

I'm going to Arkansas for a few days. It should be nice. We'll get to see Ian and Ted Leo. The drive will be fun, other than that Illinois part.

I'm gonna feel the heat with somebody.

I got my National Championship Football yesterday. I tried to teach Meredith how to throw a football. The living room isn't the best place for that.

I have big plans to eat barbecue and Mexican food next week. There's a really good new barbecue place in Fayetteville that has RC in the fountain. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's better than Penguin Ed's. It's out on Weddington Road if I have any Northwest Arkansas readers.

Men's basketball is regular season Big XII champions. Men's and women's indoor track are Big XII conference champs. Football is national champions. Baseball is defending national champions. Softball is number 2 in the country, highest ranking in school history. Men's swimming and diving is always good. Texas is really good at athletic competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home