Saturday, March 18, 2006

the Beatles - Revolver

I listened to some Johnny Mathis and Billie Holliday over the break. I went and saw Ted Leo and Les Aus in Little Rock. Les Aus is a great, noisy Spanish duo. I recommend checking them out.

I thought the Arkansas guy got fouled at the end of the game, but they blew two chances to win or tie the game in the final 30 seconds, so I can't be too upset about it. I'm mad about Kansas though. I picked them to go to the Final Four.

Mrs. Mr. Brendon is very cute right now.

I really enjoyed my visit to Arkansas, particularly Little Rock. It was nice to be around civil people. There were all these friendly people who said sir and ma'am. The food was good. In fact, the restaurant in Madison idea was put to its death by a combination of enjoying being in the south and being forced to watch the Texas game streaming on my computer. I can't handle living in Big Ten sports country anymore. Not too mention living around all of these Yankees. Oh, there was wonderful tea in Arkansas. They don't screw up iced tea there. The Sun Room makes okay iced tea, and I haven't tried tea at Tex Tubb's, but the tea is crap everywhere else up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home