Sunday, March 19, 2006

Peek-a-Boo Book of Spells

Support Austin musicians and buy this album.

I watched more streaming NCAA basketball action today. Texas looked really good. My bracket has taken a bit of a beating with Kansas and UNC, but I'm still doing okay. I've only missed one game in the Atlanta bracket. I didn't think NW St. would beat Iowa. I don't know anybody who did.

I didn't leave my home today. I didn't even put on real people clothes. I'm a sorry excuse for a man. I actually think that I had the day that every man would dream of, minus the work part.

If anybody knows of any good policy-type jobs anywhere, let me know. I've applied in Austin and D.C.. I didn't get the job in D.C.. I'll apply in Little Rock and Atlanta. I like Tampa, so I'd be willing to move there. Some of, or at least one of, the best people are in Southern California so I'd have to consider that. I like the cost of living in the south, but the California cost of living scares me.

Why do the waitresses at the Flying Saucer where such small skirts?

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! I vote for SoCal! we need more cool Texans out here! and I've found good bbq and iced tea, so some of the leg work is already done! :) EKG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home