Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Johnny Cash - With His Hot and Blue Guitar

Trying to plan a last minute vacation is lame. I wouldn't mind visiting our niece and nephew, but I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe Meredith will make the reservations somewhere. That would be nice.

I bowled 112, 111, 105. That's pretty consistent. We won two and tied the third. The tie is notable because our handicap gave us a 200 pin lead. The guy on the other team could win it with a strike on his third portion of the tenth frame, but he got a nine to tie.

I don't care about school right now. Does that make me a bad person.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Administrator said...

I don't care about school either. I think that makes us good people.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to a point each semester where I not only didn't care about school, I hated its guts to the point of wanting to drop out and set off on a cross country road trip without any contact with anyone I knew. doesn't make you or admin or me bad people. means we have lives outside of school and a sense of perspective on the whole thing. though I still regret not doing the road trip. am now too old and full of bills to do anything so irresponsibly stupid. curse missed chances! talk to you later, EKG.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Editor said...

However, ending my question with a period does make me a bad person.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a bad person. temporarily grammatically challenged, maybe, but that's not a personality flaw. unless you did it on purpose. then it might be a sign of something worrying... EKG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home