Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Are you getting ready for gin and tonics?

That's what my professor asked me when he saw me getting limes at the grocery store this evening.

We met with the DOR people today. They think that our paper is looking good. They are most certainly wrong. They gave us some suggestions for additions to our analysis, but we are not sure what those would look like. I don't know how to model some random policy. Maybe that's for another day.

I'm ready for school to be over. I'm ready to move. The nicest person I've met here is from Conway, AR. I really wouldn't mind getting back to that part of the world. So, the places in which I am interested are Austin and Little Rock. I guess I would consider elsewhere, but it would have to be a great opportunity.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

Well, are you? The people need to know. I recommend White Russians instead, but you probably already knew that. Still leaves you with unused limes however . . . Make limeade.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Editor said...

We didn't have gin and tonics last night, but we probably will at some point in time. They're quite tasty. We've been making Mexican Martini type things lately. That, or margaritas on the rocks. The new Bishop Allen song sounds like sort of crappy shoegazer.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Administrator said...

That sucks. I think it's lame they want to charge $60 bucks for a year's worth of music. Don't nickel and dime us. If they put it all out as a unit, I'll buy it then.

I'm drinking iced tea (of the Texas, not Long Island, variety).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home