Saturday, April 08, 2006

Movies

23. Failure to Launch - Everything about this movie is unbelievable. By that I mean that I don't believe anything that takes place is feasible. I don't believe the people are friends. I don't believe that they those people would be roommates. I don't believe that Ms. Bates and Mr. Bradshaw could produce in Matt. It was kind of entertaining in a totally mindless way. I mean, totally mindless. If you don't want to think and you want to see some killer abs and Terry Bradshaw's bare ass, then this is the movie for you.

24. Lucky Number Slevin - Sort of an interesting thriller type movie. There's a murder and then a lot of stuff happens. That's a succint recap. It's worth seeing. The end gets a bit messy, but it's still entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home