Monday, April 03, 2006

Tobin Sprout - Carnival Boy

I haven't posted a record in a while. I've listened to Johnny Cash and three more albums from the Cosmic Debris boxset by Ash.

Has Florida finished destroying UCLA yet? Talk about a boring end to an entertaining tournament. I can't remember being less interested in a Final Four. I know many people who disagree, but this Championship game is a good argument against a playoff in division 1 football. The Rose Bowl featured the two most dominant teams in the country. The lone benefit of a playoff is that the mid-major teams could a chance to compete with the big schools. I don't think that there is any way a playoff system would be implemented in division I-A football that would do much for C-USA, the MAC, or any of the others. No argument for a playoff system holds if there are only 8 teams or 4 teams allowed to participate. The NCAA won't implement a 24 tournament which would be more intersting than any other type of tournament.

I'm really tired today. I don't know why.

Work was weird. I heard noises in the boss' office. When I checked in there after he had left I saw that he had boxed up all of his stuff. Apparently he's leaving soon. I miss a lot only working 7 hours a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home