Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Last Kiss

We went tonight to see the movie that forced me to go to work through the side door and to keep my blinds closed for a day. This movie was very uncomfortable for me to sit through. The Jacinda/Zach couple reminded me too much of Mrs. LaBlog and me, up until the point when he decided to take a college girls phone number and then go on a date with her. From that point on it ceased to remind me of us. But it was uncomfortable in an almost real way. I couldn't imagine a guy fucking things up the badly when things seemed so good. But, I guess people do stupid stuff in relationships.

On a totally unrelated note, a Westlake High School student who has committed to play football for the University of Texas next year collapsed on the sideline tonight and had to be revived with a defibrilator. He's currently doing okay and in a hospital in Bryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home