Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Comings and Goings

Underground is in Houston. Mark is about to go to New York. I just got back to Austin. Ryan just got back from Japan. Ryan is about to go to California. It's hard for me to keep track of where everybody is with this sudden burst of action.

We found a house in which we are very interested today. I don't think that assets combined with a masters degree will be enough to get us a loan, unfortunately. Maybe it'll stay on the market for a little while and we can get decent jobs so that a loan won't be entirely out of the question.

It's incredibly hot in Austin. It got up to 104 today and it's supposed to be 105 tomorrow.

We ate barbecue with Ryan today. That was fun. The owners of Ruby's are really great. Because they catered our wedding, they make a point of talking with us for a while every time we go in there. It's nice.

Tell the LBB to hire me if you know anybody in a position to hire me at the LBB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home